Subject: [Leica] Re: zoom scandal for "clarification"
From: Amanda Baker <amandabaker80@yahoo.ca>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2001 08:30:04 -0500 (EST)

Joseph,

I'm afraid your backlash is somewhat misplaced,
Gentleman.

The three words that I used are nouns which qualify
the DEEDS of the persons involved in this "scandal",
e.g. J Collier's action is an example of GOODWILL.  I
did not pass any judgment on the characters of the
persons involved.  We usually use adjectives to
describe a person or his/her character,    very seldom
nouns, unless you consider yourself, for example using
your logic, grandiosity personified.

A vague remark like this "A lot of issues you put
forward were also far from accurate"  is not typical
of your usual meticulous and point-to-point answer to
other's posts.  I more than welcome, and I think many
fellow Luggers may also expect, your clarification of
the points that I made which you said are "far from
accurate."

Have a nice weekend.

Cheers,

Amanda

Dr. Joseph Yao <joseph@yao.com> wrote:

And for you madam, it's JUDGEMENTAL.

Seriously, it is inappropriate for you to judge all
characters without
actually knowing them.  A lot of issues you put
forward were also far from
accurate.

Regards,

Joseph Yao