Subject: RE: [Leica] Re:New member - umlaut problem
From: "Michael E. Bérubé" <michael@ionospeed.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2001 13:56:04 -0500

With a Sun/Solaris I don't know what you'd do, but with a WIN9X / 2k
machine, you can use the "Character Map" application that usually resides
in your Accessories folder from your Start menu.
(I haven't had a MAC for a few years, but I seem to recall that the
Brothers of the Seven Colours had such a thing at their disposal also.)

Michael