Subject: [Leica] Zoom Saga
From: "Stuart Boyd" <shortymx@compaq.net.mx>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 15:14:49 -0600

I'm have just consulted with a relative who is an attorney,  and related to
him the SAGA of this lens.  He informs me that all U.S. states, and the
federal government, and probably all foreign countries,  have various laws
(civil, and criminal) covering fraud, and intentional misrepresentation of
facts for personal gain, or in which there is injury to others.  These apply
to a broad spectrum of activities, including sales in which there is an
intentional misrepresentation, which can be proven, and results in injury to
others.  And this does apply to attempting to sell something that you don't
have authorization to sell, if (assuming there is an injured party) the
injured party wished to pursue.  Now, whether or not the law would be
applied if there was no harm done, is another matter.  Please look up the
definition of fraud in a dictionary!!!!!!

Replies: Reply from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Zoom Saga)
Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Zoom Saga)