Subject: Re: [Leica] SL battery help
From: "Dan States" <dstate1@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2001 15:55:26 -0000

You can have your SL converted by DAG to run on modern batteries.  His
address is available at the LHSA.ORG web site.

Keep your merc batteries out of the fridge, it kills them faster.  You can
still get Merc's outside of the US, so if you are planning to go to Asia
soon you can stock up!:)

The 1.5v Duracell will work but will be inaccurate in bright light. Also,
when the cell starts to die it will become erratic.  Your best bet is either
conversion or getting the right batteries.

Good luck
Dan States