Subject: RE: [Leica] SL battery help
From: "Thomas L. Weatherly" <a000170@ibm.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 07:41:55 -0800

C.R.I.S. Camera Services, Chandler, AZ sells an MR9 adapter which makes it
possible to  use a silver oxide battery in the Leicaflex SL (or wherever the
PX625 mercury battery would be required).  Thier website is
http://www.criscam.com.  The adapter sells for $29.95.

Regards,

Tom Weatherly
Altadena, CA