Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Re: Piezography - real print or not?
From: Chandos Michael Brown <cmbrow@wm.edu>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2001 23:12:29 -0500

Ted,

You may appreciate this more than many.  I've been scanning stuff for my
Dad.  Here's a Kodachrome transparency from 1953, nearly half a century
ago.  I think that it's absolutely gorgeous.  I shot my very first roll of
film through this camera, and I hope that the stuff  I shoot now (with much
spiffier gear and "modern" film stocks) endures half as well.

www.wm.edu/cas/asp/faculty/brown/photgraphy/new/korea.htm

CHandos

At 07:37 PM 3/6/01 -0800, you wrote:
>Besides how long they last is sort of theory anyway and the only true test
>is to live 200 years to find out exactly how long they did last, 25? 50?
>100? or the big 200!;-)

Chandos Michael Brown
History and American Studies
College of William and Mary