Subject: Re: [Leica] My "auto-responder"...
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2001 17:59:40 -0800

Bjerklow wrote:
><Snip>   I am sorry for the inconvenience
> this might have caused some of You - the auto-responder will be switched off
> within the next couple of days...  And I must say, the LUG is a fantastic
> forum - I do keep on reading it, learning a lot and getting ideas for my own
> photographic endeavours!  /  Göran Bjerklow

Incredibly naďvely passive aggressively not good enough as we continue to get
these messages several times a day "within the next couple of days."!!
IMO take this fellow off the list.

mark rabiner

Reminds me of my new neighbor who had dirt dumped on the sidewalk while she was
on vacation for two weeks. 10 ft. high.
She apologized when she got back perhaps. It was here every single day. We will
not be friends.

Replies: Reply from "Bill" <ohlen@sierratel.com> (Re: [Leica] My "auto-responder"...)
Reply from Christer Almqvist <christer@almqvist.net> (Re: [Leica] My "auto-responder"...)