Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: French ethnocentrism (WAS: Maison du Leica)
From: "Stanislaw B.A. Stawowy" <watteau@krakow.neurosoft.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 13:11:04 +0100

> I agree with you, France is the most self-centered
> country in Europe, rivalling the USA in this regard. I

Nothing can rival USA in this regard... :-)

But you are right. Sad thing is when I was last
time
in Paris and saw all these French girls, with bad
skin on faces and curved teeth... :-)

..maybe these all creatures were only visiting Paris.. ?
- -----
                                St.
                          VF750 - 'Corvus'
                     (Stanislaw B.A. Stawowy)
              http://www.geocities.com/Stanislaw_Stawowy
  "Ladies and gentleman. There you have the first pimp slap of the year.  :-)"