Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: Transferring images to Mac
From: "Stanislaw B.A. Stawowy" <watteau@krakow.neurosoft.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 12:04:20 +0100

> Macs will read discs formatted for MS based PCs.
>
> > From: "Gib Robinson" <robinson@sfsu.edu>
> >
> > I need to send someone a CD with an image that can be read by a Mac. My RW
> > CD only gives me options for formatting a disk to be read by a PC. Is there
> > a program (Toast?) that will allow me to format for Macs and copy a file for
> > use on a Mac?

Guys, please...
There is ISO 9660 (? can mistype) standard. Disk made in this standard
will be accessible from _any_ (Unix, QNX, Win, Mac, Amiga, Linuk...) machine.
Beware from using "Romeo" extension, made by Microsoft... All is in
Options when burning CD..
- -----
                                St.
                          VF750 - 'Corvus'
                     (Stanislaw B.A. Stawowy)
              http://www.geocities.com/Stanislaw_Stawowy
  "Ladies and gentleman. There you have the first pimp slap of the year.  :-)"