Subject: [Leica] 28 summicron next week
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2001 01:28:30 -0800

Coming to CameraWorld next week I've given them my American express number and
their firing it over to me the minute they get it.
I think it will be all over the west coast next week.
Leica nuts will be taking long lunch breaks out with the wide angel.

F 2 and be there!

I consider this to be my first high speed Leica m lens!
and i have about a half a dozen of them!

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon
USA

http://www.rabiner.cncoffice.com/

My Name is Mark and i'm a Leicaholic!!!
I've been without getting a new leica lens for 6 months!