Subject: Re: [Leica] X-TOL 1:3 times??
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2001 01:23:16 -0800

By the way the only stuff i don't run 1:3 in Xtol is  Ilford 3200.
I run that 1:1.
I was getting diachronic fog and it stopped when i went 1:1.
I only use that film in 120 by the way.
I've found it's real ASA to be 1200.
Not enough bite for the buck. Oh and my time at 70 degrees in a metal tank is 16 minutes!
I agatage once a minute.
Your results have already varied.

The Neopan 1600 I've been shooting in 35mm in my Leica's on the street lastly
and it's fully 1600 as advertized.
(Same real speed as T Max P3200 IMO by the way!)
but the Neopan is just alright with me.
If Ilford as screwed up the delta 400 i may switch to neopan altogether. 400 and 100.
It looks like we might in the U.S.A. have access to the 100 stuff soon as well!

mark rabiner