Subject: Re: [Leica] the "Shade"??
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 14:29:56 EST

Dans un courrier daté du 05/03/01 16:51:30 Paris, Madrid, ddh@home.com a
écrit :

<< I also like the sling a lot, and have married it to my Hexar RF: the
 combination is incredibly quick and fluid in practice, and has brought new
 speed to my street shooting.  Didn't know of any warnings about lug strain,
 though; hope I don't run into it, as I really like this combination.

 It's one con in practice is if you use two bodies; the sling body is now
 glued to your shooting hand, so you've got to put the camera down somewhere
 in order to get at the second camera that's hanging around your neck or
 shoulder.  For two camera shooting, neck straps still work best.

 Dan

You can combine the Sling with an ordinary Leica strap .
Simply attach the strap on the ring inseat if the lug itself .

JO GOODTIMES -FRANCE/ AIRBORNE RADAR TECH / LIVE FREE OR DIE