Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Visoflex and R mount lenses
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2001 12:56:51 -0500

TTAbrahams@aol.com wrote:
As a sidenote, the 45/2,8 Pancake lens for the
> FM3A Nikon is made by Cosina for Nikon. I saw the prototype of this lens in
> November last year. They also make the 75/2,5 in a Nikon SLR mount.
> Tom A

And all of this raises once again the quite obvious question of why
Leica doesn't put Leica glass in other mounts....and make the lenses
available to folks using Canon and Nikon bodies...Now THERE's a ready
market...

Replies: Reply from "Jim" <jimlong@inwave.com> ([Leica] Benser base plate?)