Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Developer Preference
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2001 19:18:22 -0800

I've been a T-max in D-76 photographer for forever from the looks of it,
but no shame in changing. If you can get a hold of the March issue of
Los Angeles Magazine, check out pages 85 and 91. Those were done with
Agfa film in X-tol. I saw the originals before they were sent in, and
wow, talk about resolution and contrast. The reproductions are
relatively fatefull to the originals.

Slobodan Dimitrov