Subject: Re: [Leica] Come and criticize by yourself :-)
From: "Stanislaw B.A. Stawowy" <watteau@krakow.neurosoft.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2001 19:49:11 +0100

> My first-impression favorite was the transformer station.

5 of 5 people I shown these photos before, also pointed
at trafo station. But I still  like more Whirlpool Girl.. :-)

> What temperature, Stan? If this is a hot development, no wonder
> you agitate only once in five minutes!

in dark room temperature :-) Some 19-20 degrees. I am astonished by
both small grain and very good tonality. I will experiment some
this week; I just have to step into some bar for awhile :-)
- -----
                                St.