Subject: [Leica] Come and criticize by yourself :-)
From: "Stanislaw B.A. Stawowy" <watteau@krakow.neurosoft.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2001 17:18:02 +0100

Here you have some bad seeds:

http://www.geocities.com/stanislaw_stawowy/photos/pod.htm

Technical details:
1.) Development - all photos made on Neopan 400, my favourite
pellicola, developed in Urinol 1+1 for 2.5 hour.
Agitated for first 5 minutes, then one minute every five
minutes. Then washed. Many times, in fear of yellow stain.. :-)
And no, you cannot buy Urinol. You have to prepare one by yourself..
And, as I see from small grain and good tonality, Urinol
is worth experimenting.

2.) Camera. I stepped into a destroyed Canonet QL 17, ripped
off lens, put into a Leica ScrewMount and even received
nearly ideal rangefinder coupling (I used focusing part from
dead Jupiter 12 2.8/35). As you see, this lens puts some
_Other__Glass_ to shame.. :-)

3.) One of photos (02.jpg/ 02a.jpg) was made at 1/4 sec handhold.
I wouldn't even try it with modern SLRs.. :-)
happy looking. I was so lazy to make thumbs so you will
weep in pointless anger when downloading these 100-200kB
files by modem...
- -----
                                St.
                          VF750 - 'Corvus'
                     (Stanislaw B.A. Stawowy)
              http://www.geocities.com/Stanislaw_Stawowy
  "Ladies and gentleman. There you have the first pimp slap of the year.  :-)"