Subject: Re: [Leica] Developer preference
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2001 12:22:10 -0500

My experiences with Microphen have been mixed.  It most defintely appears
to offer a true speed increase in terms of better shadow detail, but I was
never happy with the way the grain looked in the prints.  Not so much that
the grain was larger or smaller than with other developers, it just had a
different "look" that I could never aquire a taste for.

dan c.

Message from Christer Almqvist <christer@almqvist.net> (Re: [Leica] Developer preference)
Message from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Developer preference)