Subject: Re: [Leica] Jesse Hellman's exhibit at the Peabody
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2001 13:55:57 -0800

Dan Honemann wrote:

> If any LUGgers local to the Baltimore area missed Jesse Helman's opening at
> the Peabody last night, I highly encourage you to see these beautiful prints
> while they are there.  For out of town LUGgers, the exhibit is worth a trip
> to Charm City.
>
> These are some of the finest b&w prints I have ever seen.  They've restored
> my faith that producing rich prints ala HCB and the old masters is still
> possible.><Snip>

Usually I'm the first to take credit for another guys work!!!
But if this whole split printing thing is going to lead to OTHER people giving
me credit for other guys work
.... than I'm going to hone in on all the action i can right now before someone
else does it!
...and send a rough draft to myself in the mail tomorrow morning!!

FIRST the Blue light, THEN the Green light....
Oooommmm

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon
USA