Subject: Re: [Leica] (Leica)FS:35-70 f2.8 R
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2001 11:05:41 -0800

I think it was entirely appropriate on your part to inform the seller.
As many individuals on this forum have developed personal relationships
with each other, honesty and forthrightness have to be a basic standard.
It is one of the reasons why I'll ask, or notify, on this forum first
before I'll go to outside sources. As short a time as I've been with
everyone here, honesty is the first thing I noticed. I would like to
keep it that way.

   Slobodan Dimitrov