Subject: Re: [Leica] (Leica)FS:35-70 f2.8 R
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2001 11:26:25 -0700

I am sorry you feel that way. I feel that if a chap is selling something for
3500US when they could probably get $14000US, that it is kind to inform
them. If the chap in question was asking $10000US, I would have thought,
"Good Deal" and not thought anything else. However, $10000US is significant
amount of money, at least it is to me. We are a Leica Users Group set up to
help one another. I do not feel that fleecing the newcomers when the
opportunity arises is particularly helpful. I will put you on my list of
people who like to be kept in the dark. :-).

John Collier

Replies: Reply from S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] (Leica)FS:35-70 f2.8 R)