Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Canucks: Easy Prey
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2001 07:44:30 -0800

Doug Cooper wrote:
> >proud Empire Loyalist, and who knocked on a door in Boston to try to
> >repossess the house that had once been owned by his ancestors, before it
was stolen by the new and illegitimate regime (i.e. Yankee insurgents).<<<<

Marc James Small responded:

Yeah Marc, he was found just outside the house hung on the nearest light
standard! Those Bostonians are mean folks when you try to get yer own back!
;-)
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant