Subject: Re: [Leica] Erwin's book being printed now
From: sanderva@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2001 02:06:17 -0800 (PST)

Nathan wrote:

>Just checked the Hove web site
>(http://www.hovebooks.com/printers%20new.htm) which states that
>the
>"Leica Lens Compendium" is now being printed and should be
>available any
>day. Still no price given.

A price was given untill the end of the year 2000. I do not
exactly recall the amount. Never mind: I ordered the book at the
Photokina in September, and Hove pocketed the amount from my
creditcard amount two days later (in contravention of creditcard
rules, I understand) Their sales@expedition is not so fast: no
book yet, 5 months and 1 lame excuse later!

Sander van Hulsenbeek
Amsterdam, Holland