Subject: Re: [Leica] Jim Brick: One Hell Of A Nice Guy
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 13:12:48 -0800

Paul Chefurka wrote::
> [...]
the influx of all us Canajuns with our gentle, inclusive, accommodating
outlook on the world ;-)  Deep breath, now.  There, doesn't that make you
feel good?<<

Paul,

Marc is a nice old fart of a guy and just likes to kick ass in his old age,
so don't try to pacify him into the sweetest guy from them Roanoke hills!

He's the best ass kicker of all when it comes to Leica and historical
things, so I like him just the way he is. The one thing you know about Marc
is, he's a straight shooter and if you give him lip or something really off
the wall stupid about leica or Voigtlander you are going to feel his hot
breathe right off the screen. ;-)

Besides he thinks we Canuks are easy prey, however as long as we never let
him forget the War of 1812 and who won (now watch the reaction to that one!)
;-) We know we can get him tweaked! :-)
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant