Subject: Re: [Leica] Noctilux Canada or Germany?
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 13:01:49 -0800

Pascal wrote:
> be prepared to pay Leica prices for major items not produced in Germany.<<

Hi Pascal,
Heck old buddy we been paying Leica prices and the stuff hasn't all been
made in Germany. So what's the difference, as long as it cuts the film the
way it's supposed to. ;-) and gives me the correct exposures of the M6 and
R8, I'm laughing.

Even if Solms gets property on the darkside of the moon with little green
moonies producing the gear. ;-) I don't care who makes it as long they make
the damn things available after they say they're going to make them!
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant