Subject: RE: [Leica] A Kinder, Gentler Leica-Users
From: "Dan Honemann" <ddh@home.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 05:43:37 -0500

Tom,

Great!  The one I (and many others) use is the B2-Pro clamp ($72) from
Really Right Stuff; give Bryan Geyer a call at 805/528-6321 (Mon-Fri, 8am to
5pm, PST), or
fax 805/528-7964.

www.reallyrightstuff.com

Really Right Stuff
P.O. Box 6531
Los Osos, CA  93412

Hope this comes to fruition!  If Leica ever gets the kinks worked out of the
M-winder, it would be cool to do the same thing with that.

Dan