Subject: Re: [Leica] Noctilux Canada or Germany?
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 11:21:45 -0500

This has nothing to do with the use of the name "Voigtlander" by Cosina.
Since Cosina bought the name, they have every right to use it.   I am
questioning the use of the word "Germany" by Cosina.

dan c.

Replies: Reply from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Noctilux Canada or Germany?)
Message from Dan Cardish <dcardish@sympatico.ca> (Re: [Leica] Noctilux Canada or Germany?)
Message from Dan Cardish <dcardish@sympatico.ca> (Re: [Leica] Noctilux Canada or Germany?)