Subject: Re: [Leica] Noctilux Canada or Germany?
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 22:53:01 -0500

The instruction sheet for my Cosina/Voigtlander 12/5.6 has the term
"Voigtlander Germany" printed on it.  Does Cosina have any assets in germany?

Dan C.

Replies: Reply from Dan Cardish <dcardish@sympatico.ca> (Re: [Leica] Noctilux Canada or Germany?)
Reply from "Dante A. Stella" <dante@umich.edu> (Re: [Leica] Noctilux Canada or Germany?)
Reply from Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net> (Re: [Leica] Noctilux Canada or Germany?)