Subject: Re: [Leica] Noctilux Canada or Germany?
From: ray tai <razerx@netvigator.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 23:54:05 +0800

Cosina may not have connections to Germany (as far as I can assume) but the
Voigtlander brand certainly does and this is what matters.  I don't know the
current legal status of the Voigtlander brand and who owns the various
intellectual property rights but you can be sure that whoever it is will not let
its goodwill diminish out of history, passion or profit.

Anyway I think we are talking about different things.  Perhaps it is in poor
taste to include "Germany" in the packaging but don't assume it was all Cosina's
doing.