Subject: RE: [Leica] M-Rokkor 90mm lens
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 21:53:40 -0000

Doug,
The original 90 Rokkor-M was made by Leitz and had the serial number
engraved on the front ring. This lens was sold with the Japanese market
version of the original Leitz-Minolta CL.
Several years later the Minolta CLE was offered with another, different
(though not very) Minolta 90 Rokkor-M, this had the serial number engraved
on the exterior barrel near the base.

Jem