Subject: [Leica] RE: Jem's Gems
From: Simon Ogilvie <simonogilvie@totalise.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 22:20:35 +0000

>Ah, yes...
>How quickly one forgets!
>> Prototype? What prototype? There are no bargains to be found in Cambridge
>> surely? Certainly not at either of the two classic camera shops there.
>Prototype 350R and it was not at one of the classic camera shops!!

OK, my interest is piqued as I live near Cambridge and until
last week worked there (until I was made redundant :-( that is).

What prototype exactly are we talking about here, and where is it???

Simon.

Flowers2send - your guarantee to success on Valentines Day!!!
Visit www.flowers2send.com or phone 0845 1200 430