Subject: RE: [Leica] Lense testing...
From: Doug Herr <telyt@earthlink.net>
Date: 25 Feb 2001 10:02:48 -0800

On Sun, 25 February 2001, "Austin Franklin" wrote:

><SNIP> people claim that they readily see the difference and anyone that doesn't is
> blind as a bat and would be better off with an instamatic with a thumb print
> on the lense.  Interestingly enough, those that claim they can see a
> difference refuse to provide such evidentiary pictures.

There are also people who see no difference between photos made with Leica lenses and photos made with other brands, while others say the difference between brands is obvious.  My best guess?  different perception levels.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com
The ALL NEW CS2000 from CompuServe