Subject: RE: [Leica] Lense testing...
From: "Austin Franklin" <austin@darkroom.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 12:25:21 -0500

> I'd suggest after this high tech test a simple practical usage test.
> Aim the camera with a tripod at something.
> Take a shot,
> take the UV filter off
> take another shot.

Been there, done that.  No difference.  People still argue there IS a
difference though, but refuse to qualify this supposed difference.

Testing with electronic measuring equipment is completely unbiased, not
subject to human 'error', and will qualify the difference.

Replies: Reply from Dennis Painter <dpainter@bigfoot.com> (Re: [Leica] Lense testing...)