Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Portra
From: "onetreehillclw" <onetreehillclw@compaq.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 20:41:30 -0600

I work at a photo lab and can tell you printing Portra films can be
a hassle sometimes. Even if the machine has channels set up for it.
The problem I think is the paper. I use new Kodak Royal VIII which
is horrible compared to the old Royal VII. Most color films print
great but when it comes to Portra, I have to make many adjustments.
Kodak should learn some things from Fuji and quit making their films
worse. To me Fuji 160, NPH 400, and NHG 800 are best for skin tones. My
opinion anyway.

Chris Williams