Subject: [Leica] (Leica) Nothing better to do.........
From: Tom Finnegan <TomF@piengr.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 13:54:35 -0800

In honor of all the most recent LUG silliness, I felt it necessary to do my
part to contribute. So here's another classic song butchered by me. I heard
the orginal the other day on one of those oldies radio shows and everything
just seemed to come to me in a flash. So pull out those old albums, crank up
the stereo, and do your best Henry Rollins imitation.

LUG List Party (sung to the tune of T.V. Party by Black Flag)
- --------------

LUG List Party Tonight
LUG List Party Tonight
LUG List Party Tonight
Lug List Party Tonight

We're gonna have a LUG list party tonight...allright!
We're gonna have a LUG list party allright...tonight!
We've got nothing better to do,
Than read the list and have a couple of brews

Everybody's gonna post there tonight...allright!
We'll pass out at the keyboard allright...tonight!
We've got nothing better to do,
Than read the list and have a couple of brews

Don't read anything else...it'll only hurt your head!
We're dedicated to all our favorite threads
UV Filters!
Depth-of-field!
Black or chrome!
Bokeh!

We sit glued to the list all night...and every night!
Why go into the outside world at all...it's such a fright!
We've got nothing better to do,
Than read the list and have a couple of brews

T.V. news shows what it's like out there...it's a scare!
You can go out if you want...we wouldn't dare!
We've got nothing better to do,
Than read the list and have a couple of brews

Don't read anything else...it'll only hurt your head!
We're dedicated to all our favorite threads
Autofocus!
Lens sharpness!
Digital!
Visoflex!

I wouldn't be without my list for a day...or even a minute!
I don't bother to use my brain anymore
There's nothing left in it!

Wait a minute, my Mac G4 doesn't work...it crashed!
What are we gonna do tonight, this isn't fair...we're smashed!
We've got nothing left to do
Left with no G4 and just a couple of brews

What are we gonna read...it hurts our head!
We're gonna miss our favorite threads

No LUG list party tonight

No doubt, Kyle is probably good friends with Henry and I'll be hearing from
their attorney on Monday, but what the heck. Have a great weekend, and try
and get out and put some film through those cameras. It's not as scary as it
looks.

Tom Finnegan
Home: Seattle
Age: 35 (bought R4 and M6 at 25)