Subject: Re: [Leica] loco for chrome?
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 08:05:26 -0800

Sal DiMarco, Jr.rote:

> Well, gentlemen, maybe I can be of service....
>  One day while dropping off some film for TIME magazine, I ran into
> Eisie. He spotted one of my black paint Leicavit MP equipped M4s and asked
o see it. He asked me why I wasted my money for on the black paint cameras.
I said, "Er, well, ah, they're less conspicuous than chrome."

 He looked up at me and said, "Salvatore, it's not the camera that's
inconspicuous, it's the photographer." As far as I know, Eisie never
 purchased a black paint camera but he did have a black chrome M4.
 I still prefer black cameras, but it's nothing more than personal
preference and ones own sense of aesthetics.

 Finally, can anyone tell if a photo was made with a chrome, black or ink
camera?  This whole discussion is just more LUG silliness......<<<<<<<<<

Hey Sal my man,
Right on baby! :-) Some of this chrome black drivel is a ridiculous waste of
time that could be better spent out taking pictures!  Some of these guys
just don't get it!

Cameras are for taking picture,not babbling on about what the hell the
colour is whether chrome, black blue or pink!
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant

Message from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] loco for chrome?)