Subject: Re: [Leica] I Am Worried
From: "Julian Thomas" <julianthomas@terra.es>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 17:47:13 +0100

Buzz,
You have not got one of the highly-prized, 'collectors' cameras, but the
inferior type designed to have film in it. But don't worry, leave it in it's
sealed plastic bag and it will still appreciate in value.
BTW what happened to that collection sold on ebay? Loads of really good Ms
thta had never been opened, together with used M4s and 6s? Complete 'mint'
technica kit? M2s 3s etc. last time I looked it was 30k USD and rising.

Julian