Subject: [Leica] I Am Worried
From: Buzz Hausner <Buzz@marianmanor.org>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 11:11:00 -0500

When I turn the little semi-circular handle on the bottom of my
silver-chrome M6 TTL .85, the base plate of the camera tends to fall off.  I
am a bit worried about this, is it a problem that other LUGGERs have had?
Also, when I pull on the black-tipped handle next to the round dial with the
numbers on it on top of the camera, the camera makes a kind of "ratchety"
sound.  Is this normal or have I been deceived and purchased a defective
Leica?

Replies: Reply from Bill Satterfield <cwsat@istate.net> (Re: [Leica] I Am Worried)
Reply from "Julian Thomas" <julianthomas@terra.es> (Re: [Leica] I Am Worried)