Subject: [Leica] Re: R8 manual
From: Ray Moth <ray_moth@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 21:45:17 -0800 (PST)

Jim Brick wrote:

If you are in the US, just call Leica, ask for their literature dept,
and ask for an R8 manual. You'll get a computer printed version (.pdf
file I suspect) but it is complete and in English. No charge. If you
don't live in the US, well..., call Solms.
Thanks, Jim. Actually, I live in Indonesia. However, Pascal has given
me the Leica Germany email address so I've sent the request for a
manual to them this morning.

Regards,

=====
Ray