Subject: [Leica] Was Elmaron, now strange Leica projector attachment
From: "Dan States" <dstate1@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 05:44:40 -0000

The post regarding a projector lens reminds me to ask again if anyone has
any info regarding a VERY strange Leica projector attachment.

I have a complete, new in box, Leica ultrasonic remote control kit for a
Leica projector. It has 2 "squeeze bulbs", a pair of remote sensors and the
typewritten (not printed) instructions, which would indicate they didn't
make a ton of these things. Has anyone heard of such a thing?  It is neat
technology from the days before infra-red remotes (except on TV's), but I
have never encountered anything like it before.  My late father purchased
the kit from a photo shop junk bin in the late 70's.

Thanks for any advice.
Dan