Subject: Re: [Leica] OT MF RF
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 20:12:17 -0800

Martin Howard wrote:

> Austin Franklin jotted down the following:
>
> >> Its just like the Leica to use and quieter.
> >
> > Yeah, I understand.  Most anything is quieter than a Hasselblad!  They make
> > babies cry.
>
> Yeah, inferiority complexes from not owning the right camera start at a
> young age, these days... ;)
>
> M.

My ring finger (next to pinky) fits oh so nicely under the body on the little
pre pop lever on my Hasselblad 500 Cm!
i often even use it hand held bracing the body against my chest.
After pre popping you can fire during the most solemn prayer at a wedding or
when the little animals in the forest are crawling near  you.
When the shutter goes off it's just the tinest bit more sound than a Rolleiflex.
A Rolleiflex TLR is quiter than an M6.
I've pre popped under my coat!
But not in France in public parks during state occasions!

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon
USA
updated temporary Website by "Foxy": http://spokenword.to/rabiner/
(consisting of late night E-mail descriptions of photos)