Subject: [Leica] Re: Is Voigtlander coming out with a 90 and/or 21?
From: Dr H L Lau <shllau@zdnetonebox.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 08:53:05 +0800

The official release date of the Voigtlander Apo-Lanthar 90/3.5 in Japan was 10 Feb 2001, and on the
same day the 90mm bright-line finder was also released for sale. I was in Japan at that time, and the prices
in Japanese Yen for the chrome and black versions of this lens are 55k and 58k respectively. The 90mm finder
is listed at 22.8k yens.
Although there is no official announcement of the release date of the 28/1.9 yet, when I enquired at Lemon Camera
(the official importer of Leica gear in Japan), the shop manager said this lens would be released in March.

Horace Lau