Subject: Re: [Leica] loco for chrome?
From: "Richard W. Hemingway" <rheming@attglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 16:32:54 -0600

George,

>Moving on to more fun topics, I was wondering what percentage of people out
>there have a preference for silver-chrome finish Leica gear, especially
>lenses?  Personally, I'm completely hooked, extra weight and all.  I don't
>care about the "stealth" factor because, again personally, I think it's a
[snip]

I agree 100 %.  I had a silver M6 and 35/1.4 ashp.  I sold them when I
bought R8 equipment.  Absolutely georgous and flet good.  I have a silver
M6ttl body now but only black lenses (sigh!!).  (My R8 was a silver body,
when I had it)

Dick Hemingway
Plano, TX

Replies: Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] loco for chrome?)