Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Oriented Workshops/Fieldtrips - GPP
From: "Steve LeHuray" <icommag@toad.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 12:37:54 -0500

> What more can you tell me about the specifics.  That might be a good one for
> me, my wife and daughter can spend time with her family, they live nearby.
>
> Thanks - gold
>

>> Global Preservation Projects
>> PO Box 30866
>> SANTA BARBARA CA 93130
>>
>> (805) 536-1234
>>
>> TIMorse@AOL.COM <mailto:TIMorse@AOL.COM>
>>
>> Feedback?
>>
>> Thanks - gold
>>

> You may want to consider the annual 3 day Leica workshop put on by Park
> Square Camera in Maine in September with instructor Ted Grant.
> http://www.pksqcamera.com I went last year and it was great, have already
> signed up for this year.
>
> Steve
> Annapolis

Last year it was on Cape Cod. About $600 (I do not remember exactly),
includes food & hotel. You get your choice of Leicas to use, free film &
they process it for the final night show & lobster feast. Great Leica
people, last year about 60 attended. Leica techs on hand to check your
cameras and offer advise. PLUS-- Ted Grant is the best instructor anywhere.

Steve
Annapolis