Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica 90mm Lens suggestions
From: "Ken Iisaka" <ken@iisaka.org>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 23:11:10 -0800

A quick pointer is Erwin's site at www.imx.nl.  The current APO Summicron is
reputed to be the sharpest 90mm ever, followed by the current Elmarit, then
the first Elmarit.  Doesn't mean that Tele-Elmarits are dogs.  They are fine
performers, too.

I've owned and used several 90mm lenses, but it just seems that my eyes
don't work well with 90mm lenses.  I'm much more comfortable with a 75mm,
and that's pretty much the longest lens I ever use.  (the shortest being
50mm :)