Subject: RE: [Leica] OT MF RF
From: "Austin Franklin" <austin@darkroom.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 20:51:35 -0500

It's absolutely been around for 24 years in the Hasselblad flavor.  I have
that lense, and mine was made in 1982.  I do not believe the optical formula
has changed during this time.  Hasselblad, in 1990, added some electrical
contacts so the body could read the f-stop, but that's the only change that
has been made to the Hasselblad version of this lense since inception as far
as I know.

If you can find out differently, please let me know, but my references say
no.  I do not know when it has become adapted to the Rollei, but as I said,
it's the same glass.