Subject: Re: [Leica] OT MF RF
From: Nathan Wajsman <belgiangator@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 06:18:22 -0800 (PST)

I recently bought the Fuji GSW690III (6x9 cm) and I am
very pleased with it. Its 65mm lens gives equivalent
coverage to a 28mm in 35mm format. You can also get
the GW670 which has a normal lens and 6x7 cm format.

I cannot tell you specifically about bokeh, though,
because the manner in which I use this
camera--landscape where I try to have everything
sharp--makes bokeh irrelevant.

Nathan

- --- Julian Thomas <julianthomas@terra.es> wrote: > I'm
investigating adding MF to my Leicas adn