Subject: [Leica] Re: lens hoods
From: John Gong <jgong@cisco.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 09:48:14 -0800

Julian,

Although it might be inelegant to have a second hood, I've used a Contax
metal hood on a Leica lens for years now. The G series hoods are 46mm
threads, and accept 55mm lenscaps on the outer side. High quality, works
great. So far, no unintentional collapsing!

John

Message from Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com> ([Leica] Re: lens hoods)