Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: lens hoods
From: "Julian Thomas" <julianthomas@terra.es>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 17:57:49 +0100

My problem with the 50 summilux is it normally goes over my shoulder, with
the lens pointing into my body. Trouble is the hood keeps sliding down. If
it only had a twist 'n lock it would be fine. The hood on the 35 summilux
asph is great, but stick th ebody/lens in your pocket and the cap comes off.
I'd have thought that oneof the design requirements of a cap is that it
stays on!

Julian