Subject: [Leica] Leica-meter
From: "E. Lo" <numberone@ismart.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 01:18:38 +0900

4/5 years ago I've been told by the Leica servicing centre in Hongkong
that Leica would no longer repair their Leica-meter MC & Leica-meter MR
due to the discontinuation of the production line for their spare parts.
 I still need them for my M4.   Could somebody tell me if this just
their local policy here or is this happening worldwide ?
Is there somewhere I could still send them for repairs  & recalibration
without costing me a fortune ?

Thank you
Edmund