Subject: Re: [Leica] Nazi Paraphernalia Punch cards from hell!!!
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 10:16:49 -0500

MArk-
Okay- :0) smiley first before I throw myself into the fray!

One- Never owned a Ford (Fix Or Repair Daily)- always a Chebby or a Mopar
product.

Never owned an IBM though we were forced to use one in school- does the word
KLUDGE sound right? They foisted obsolete technology with their first 8088
machine from the start, and have bben playing 'catch-up' ever since!

And as for Newsweek- I have never subscribed to it- the last time I actually
read one was to use it for a research paper, and used it for a source, of
sorts! Same for Time, US News and World Reports and the other so called news
magazines.

I also refrain from watching CNN (Collapsing News Network) as I find Fox
more entertaining, and since I have access to the BBC world news and the CBC
Newsworld International, I have actually been able to see and hear what has
been going on elsewhere in the world! I watch Der Deutsche Welle, and the
Japanese news as well, thankfully with translations.

Also, let me apologise for bringing up Waco and Ruby Ridge- Despite the
claims of many, their transgressions were never proven in a court of law,
and without some sort of due process, the sight of civilian dead, lying in
the shadow of US military equipment gave me quite a turn. I am quite certain
that many who feel the inhabitants of Waco got their just desserts also feel
that Mumia Abu Jamal was a railroaded poor black man who is now a political
prisoner. Our perceptions differ, sorry- and I promise to try not to crunch
so many toes next time!

I also have a Jupiter-12 that I find quite useful on a Leica IIIc, so I am
probably guilty of something else too! :o)

Dan(Trying to be the scan man) Post